Saturday 29 April 2017

Smile

Hello Everyone!
 I have a sweet spring card to share with you
featuring some beautiful LDRS Stamps and Dies and Watercoloring!
Here are the LDRS products I used.
I embossed the Flowers on 100 pound Strathmore Bristol Paper with white embossing Powder, Then I watercolored them using Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers.
Next I die cut the Smile Sentiment Die out of one of the shapes from the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set, also from the same Watercolour Paper, then I scribbled the same Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers on Watercolour Paper and cut the Smile Sentiment Die Again from it, then inlaid it into the Smile shape from the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set, that I had previously die cut.
Then I mounted the Watercolored flowers some flat and some popped up on to the shape from the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set!
I love this sweet Spring card!
Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs