Wednesday 6 July 2016

Your Next Stamp July DT Dare: Frame it!

Hello Everyone!
Its DT Dare time at Your Next Stamp!
This time the Dare is Fame it!
So create some with a Frame

Here are the YNS supplies I used for my Projects

Fairytale Friends 
Fairytale friends Dies
Scribble Fun Two

I just love the Fairytale Friends Set, and the awesome Background set I created with the Scribble Fun Two Set!

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Hedgehog: E49,E47,E44,43,E40
Bunny: W7,W5,W3,W1
Turtle: E44,E43,E41,YG09,YG05,YG03


Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Fairytale Friends is a perfect stamp set to use in trio cut-outs like you've so creatively shown. How pretty they are colored and the sentiment is befitting.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs