Saturday 16 April 2016

Kraftin Kimmie April New Release Blog Hop!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the Kraftin Kimmie April New Release Blog Hop! The new Stamps are now available, you can Pick them up HERE.
 
For my Hop card I used the Snail Mail Set
 

This time used I used LuLu
 
 
She is just so Sweet, this card would be enough to brighten anyone's day!
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used to Color her Up.
 
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R02
Pink: RV69,RV66,RV63
Grey: W5,W3,W1
 
I hope you have enjoyed this week of previews as much as we have enjoyed bringing them to you!
Make sure to hop around to see the Krafty girls creations for this fun Hop!
The Hop lineup will be below!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Love the image you used and the CAS look of your card. Fabulous! Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs