Monday 7 March 2016

La-La Land Crafts Colour Inspiration and Some Big News!!

Hello Everybody!
I have news! I have been Guest Designing for La-La Land Crafts for Two Months, and now they have asked me to stay on as a Full Time Designer! This is truly a dream come true for me, I have Loved their products ever since I started paper crafting, and to be designing for them now is just the icing on the cake! Speaking of cake, this week on the La-La Land Crafts Blog we are doing a Color Inspiration Challenge.
 
 
So here is my Card using these Fabulous Colors, and Cake Molli
 
 
I Love Color Challenges, they really get me out of my comfort zone!
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used for her.
 
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,EO4
Purple: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91
Green: YG99,YG96,YG93
Pink: R85,R83,R83
 
I hope this inspires you to try out this fun challenge as well!
All the La-La Land Crafts Products I used will be linked below
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs