Wednesday 11 November 2015

LaLa Land October Kit: Thankfulness Journal

Hello Everyone! Today I made a Thankfulness Journal, What is a Thankfulness Journal you ask? Well I'm sure it means a lot of different things to a lot of different People, but to me it means when someone does something nice for you, you write it down, and it helps you remember, especially during the Holiday season, people are so kind but we often forget to say Thank you! I used the October LaLa Land Crafts Club Kit for my Journal plus some other LLLC Goodies. Here is a look at Octobers Kit.
 
Isnt it just Fab?! You can Find out all about the club and how to sign up Here
 
So here is my Journal

 
The only dies that aren't from the Club Kit is the Heart Doily Die you can find it Here, and the Little Banner Die you can find it Here. Both are LLLC Dies.

 
I Copic Colored these Freezing Friends
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used
 
Marci
Hair: W9,W7,W5,W3,W1
Skin:E13,E21,E00.E000.E04
Brown: E44,E43,E40
Aqua:BG13,GO2,G00,G000
Coral: R24,R22,R20
 
 
I hope this inspired you today
Hugs
Martha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs