Wednesday 18 November 2015

La La Land Crafts Baby's First Christmas Card Two Ways

Hello Everyone! Today I'm Sharing Two Cards I made with the adorable Christmas Baby from LaLa Land Crafts Plus a few other LLLC Goodies. The first one is a Boy Version.
 


 
I used the Large Flourish Die from LaLa Land Crafts to create the wreath, I also used the Lattice Border Die and the Rocking Horse Die, also from LLLC. I colored up this little cute with my Copic Markers.
 
Here are the Markers I used
 
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,EO4
Red: R89,R39,R27,R24
Aqua: BG75,BG13,BG11,BG10
Grey: W7,W5,W3,W1
 
Next I did the Baby Girl Version
 


 
I also used the Large Flourish Die for this Wreath, as well as the Snowflake Border die from the October LaLa Land Club Kit, you can find out more about the Club HERE
I also colored her up with my Copic Markers.
 
Here are the Markers I used
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,E04
Pink: R89,R85,R83,R81
Aqua: BG75,BG13,BG11,BG10
Grey: W5,W3,W1
 
I will put links to all the LLLC products I used below, I hope this inspired you!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs