Tuesday 3 November 2015

CC Designs November New Release Showcase Day Three

Hello everybody! Welcome back for Day Three of our November Release Showcase! Today I'm featuring Sleigh Ride Twila, Snowy Sentiments, Snowy Day 6x6 paper pad, Snowy Day Enamel Dots, Make a Card #10 Winter, from the November release and Scalloped Ovals layering Dies, Oval layering Dies and Pink polka dot ribbon, from our October Release.
So Here I Have created a shaped Easel Card.
 

I cant stand the cuteness of the image! I Love Twila and I love Grumpy cat, but together its just too much! I used the Scalloped Oval Dies to create the shape of the easel card. All the Patterned paper is from the New Snowy Days 6x6 Paper pad. The Image is colored with Copic Markers.
 
Here are the Markers I used
 
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,E04
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Pink: R89,R85,R83,R81,V000
Blue: B99,B7,B95,B93
Grumpy Cat: W5,W3,W1,0
Sleigh: E59,E57,E55,C5,C3,C1
 
We are doing a giveaway for everyday of our preview days over on our Face Book page so make sure to go check it out! Thank you for popping by and come back tomorrow for the release Blog Hop!
 
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs