Saturday 31 October 2015

Your Next Stamp November Guest Designing!!

Hello Everybody!! I have been asked to be the November Guest Designer over ay Your Next Stamp! to say I'm excited is a HUGE understatement! For my intro card, I made a shaker card using several Your Next Stamp Dies and Stamps!

Okay that is the Cutest Puppy ever !! He is from the "Love and Smiles" set. I used the "Photo Frame Die" to create my Shaker element.
Other than that its quite a Simple card, but makes a great statement I think.

I colored the Puppy with my Copic Markers
Here are the Markers I used

Puppy: E55,E31,E30,Y17,Y11,R22,R20
Balloons: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10

I hope you love this card as much as I do, all the links to the Your Next Stamp products I used will be below!



2 comments:

  1. Martha your sweet shaker card is adorable! And I love the inking on the photo frame die! Such a fun and festive card! Looking forward to enjoying your lovely creations throughout November for YNS! Hugs - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you joining us!
    Another great card. I admire the way your cards always have so many layers and add ons. Even this one which has a mostly clean design has 4!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs