Thursday 9 July 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls New Release!

Hello everyone are you ready for another fantastic new release from The Paper Nest Dolls?! You will not be disappointed! This is one of my Fave releases (Who am I kidding! I love the all!). For my First card I used "Strolling With Teddy"


I just love her! She is super cute. Ellie was colored with Copic Markers. I used Maja designs paper, La-La land crafts dies and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. For my next new release project I used "Superstar Ellie"




I kept this card CAS(at least as much as I'm capable of!) . One of the elements of the card is the little shaker I created with the star, I love putting elements of the card as a shaker instead of the whole card being a shaker occasionally. I hope you love the new release as much as I do! You can pick them both up here.


                                                                                      Hugs
                                                                                     Martha

2 comments:

  1. Both of these images are beautiful. Love how you colored them!
    Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs