Sunday 12 April 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls New Releases

Hello everyone! The Paper Nest Dolls is having A face book release party for 7 ADORABLE new release images over at The Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Page. I did a Video to show you my three cards I did with this release. I will also will post the photos of the cards with their proper names.

Friendship umbrella 

Maddy With Glasses


Best Friends


Most of the info is in the video. I promise my future videos will be better! This is only my third one! If you do watch it I would be so honoured if you subscribed to my YouTube channel! I plan on doing lots of card shares and even some tutorials in the future. If there is anything that I did not explain in the video or you would like a link to anything I used please don't hesitate to shoot me a message! And 
don't forget to head over to the PND Facebook page to to join in the fun, the party will start at 12:00pm eastern standard time till 2:00pm April 12th there will be cards by the other PND designers plus prizes and lots more fun!

Hugs
Martha






2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs