Tuesday 4 November 2014

PND: Angel Ellie With Teddy

Good Morning Crafty friends! It's a lazy day at my house today. Both my kiddies are sick and home from school. So I have a very rare chance to stay in my Jammie's all day! This kind of day makes me think of Christmas break so I thought I would show a sweet Christmas card using Angel Ellie With Teddy
I absoluly Love how this card turned out! I love different shaped cards! I Copic colored and fussy cut Angel Ellie(I will list the copics I used below). The sentiment is from a set from My Creative Time called All Around Christmas you can find it here. The flowers are just random ones from my stash. The believe wood veneer is from Prima. Ok crafty friends I better get back to my kiddies. Have a wonderful day! 

Hair:C9,7,5,3,1
Skin:E13,E21,E00,E0000, R20
Dress and Wings:E44,43,41,40, R39,R27,24,22, YG97,93
Teddy:E33,31,30

                                                                        Hugs
                                                                      Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs