Saturday 25 October 2014

PND: Shutter Bug Avery

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! today I have a super fun shaped card for you today.
For this card I used Shutter Bug Avery. The Camera Shape Is from my Silhouette Cameo. I colored Avery and put her behind the "lens" of the camera. the speech bubble die is from My Creative time you can find it Here , all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts . I created the pleated look at the bottom of the card with some very light linen fabric ribbon and score tape. the sentiment is from close to my heart I used gold embossing powder from Stampin Up! to emboss it. I will list the Copics I used below. Have a great day.
 
 
Hair: E47,44.43.40
Skin:E33,31,30, and E50
Dress and Bow: RV14,13,11, E43,41,40
Camera: C5,3,1, RV 14,13,11
 
Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Your card is super cute martha. I love the softness of the colors. It coordinates so nicely with your image and embellishments! too!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs, Marie, DT

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs