Thursday 4 September 2014

The Stamping Boutique Glitter Challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous Friday! There is a sparkly new challenge at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is to add glitter to your card/project. So for mine I used Alexis from The Stamping Boutique.
I colored her up with my copics and fussy cut her out. For the glitter part of the card I used American crafts glitter tape, I created a panel just by alternating between the colours of the glitter tape, I also used glitter enamel dots from recollections. The sentiment is from Scrappy moms. If you any questions about the copic combo's I used, or anything else feel free to message me! Also please follow my blog, I will do my best to keep you inspired ! Head on over to The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog and link up yours!

Hugs 
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs