Monday 1 September 2014

Some news and a new release..

Hello Inkettes! Welcome! I have been asked to join the Inky Impressions DT! I'm very fortunate to be given this wonderful opportunity! There is a new school themed release at Inky Impressions. Here is my card I made using College Chic Angela,  School House, and School Days Sentiment,
I Copic coloured and fussy cut Angelica and the School house, then I set the scene with cloudy patterned paper and dies from my creative time and my favourite things. If you have any questions about the Copic combo's I used or anything else feel free to message me, and please follow my blog, I try to keep the inspiration flowing!

Hugs
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Martha on the new DT!! This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card Martha! The way you colored Angelica, the fence & grass...sun in the background--just beautiful!!!! I'm looking forward to working with you on Inky & LTSCB!!!!!

    Welcome to the team Hun!!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Martha!! Great colouring, and fabulous idea to put the sentiment across the school background like that! Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs