Tuesday 12 August 2014

Some Very Exciting News!!

Hello everyone! Soooo I was recently invited to be on The Stamping Chef Design Team!!  I was beyond excited, I absolutely love these Digi stamps. For my very first challenge card I used Throw It you can find her Here
Aren't they just adorable?! So I copic colored these "fur Ever" friends, and then fussy cut them out. I printed the image twice once smaller and once bigger so that the puppy could be a dog instead of puppy. I also used a Magnolia Fence stamp, and fussy cut it as well, the grass die and the sentiment stamp are from my creative time, and the clouds are dies from lawn fawn. They were so fun to colour! So hop on over to The Stamping Chef Challenge Blog and link up your card! The theme is anything goes!

Xx Martha 

4 comments:

  1. awwww love your card and how you have made the puppy bigger

    So happy to see your first challenge post for TSC great DT imspiration for the challenge

    Hugs Kerrie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Martha and I love your colouring. Welcome to The Stamping Chef team!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Martha, beautifully coloured. Loving that background paper!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring!! Congrats on your new DT position with The Stamping Chef!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs