Monday 4 August 2014

My Whimsical Little World the new release !!

Hello everyone!! And a happy Monday to you all! We have two fantastic events today at My Whimsical Little World! First is our Grand Opening over on the My Whimsical Little World Facebook Page. We are having some fantastic games challenges and I hear maybe some prizes ;) so head on over there and get in on the fun! We also have a Fabulous new release over at My Whimsical Little World our release theme is Birthdays! So I will start with the adorable
Belle
So for little Miss Belle I Copic coloured Her, then I fussy cut her out and layered her on a MFT pierced oval. The cupcake die cut was cut with the silhouette cameo. I also die cut some flowers with my spellbinder flower dies. Next up is Christopher
I Copic coloured Christopher as well and fussy cut him. I layered him on a MFT pierced rectangle die. Other than that I kept this cutie pretty simple, just lots of layers going on. So last but certainly not least is the lovely Astrid
For astrid I used a cute cupcake shaped Box that I cut from my silhouette cameo, than I just added some embellishments. I also Copic coloured and fussy cut Astrid as well. So as you can see you have to have this new release! Hop on over to my DT sisters blogs and check the beautiful work with this release!



Hugs, Martha 

1 comment:

  1. your colouring is spectacular, you know, i love love it !!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs