Wednesday 9 July 2014

My Whimsical Little World DT announcements

Hello everyone! And a very happy Wednesday to you! We have some very exciting news over at My Whimsical Little World! Today we are announcing our fabulous new design team! These ladies are uber talented! I am so proud to be one of them! So hop on over to my teamies blogs and show them some love, I promise you will be as inspired by them as I have been!

                                                                     Paola
                                                                   Marilyn
                                                                   Amanda
                                                                     Louise
                                                                     Angie
                                                                   Kimberly
                                                                      Karen
                     
                                 Alright my pretties hop along and have a fantastic day!!

                                                                     Xx Martha
   

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are part of the design team!! You are all so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs