Monday 12 May 2014

2 Cute Ink Glitter Challenge #106 Glitter!

Happy Monday everyone! Our challenge over at the 2 Cute Challenge Blog is to make a card or project with Glitter! I was very excited for this one! So here is my card!
I used the adorable new Heidi and Cosmo digi stamp from the  2 Cute Ink Etsy Shop for my card project. For my glitter elements I used glitter paper for the scallop trim and the sentiment mat( a little  tip for you, when stamping on glitter paper make sure you use Staz On Ink)  I also put glitter dots on her skirt, and I added my wink of Stella clear glitter pen anywhere else that I could! This was a super fun challenge, so I hope you join us too! You can find all the info for the challenge plus all the other beautiful design team inspiration on the 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog. Have great day!

Martha xx

1 comment:

  1. fabulous colors!!!! and i love the design too!! very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs