Monday 26 May 2014

2 Cute ink Colour Challenge Blue, Yellow and grey DT Post

Happy Monday Freinds! It's Challenge time at 2 Cute Ink! This time it is a colour challenge Grey, Blue and Yellow

I needed a Fathers Day card so I used the super cute Little Penguin Love from The 2 Cute Ink Etsy Shop ( remember all 2 cute ink digi's are only $1.50 right now!) so here is my card


I kept it pretty simple(because my dad is a pretty simple guy!)  I coloured it up with my trusty copics and added some thickers and patterned paper and called it done! So make sure you hop on over to the 
The 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog and join this super fun color challenge yourself!


Martha xx

1 comment:

  1. fantastic!! very moving image perfectly colored and placed on the card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs